I wrote something one year ago to the day that appeared in my Face Book memories that struck my attention. It’s ironic how fitting that Word is for the season we have just been launched into.
The Word Released was as follows:
Perpetrators have a high success rate and opportunity to hurt people because victims remain silent! Usually a victim can identify their perpetrators but keep quiet out of fear, shame, or the belief that no one will believe them especially if it’s a close associate, family member, or if the positions of said person(s) is highly regarded. Your destiny, influence, ministry, money, and relationships have suffered long enough from the rape and molestation of the enemy. THE GAG ORDER HAS BEEN RESCINDED! TIME UP! Breaking the Silence!
BREAK THE SILENCE
Hebrew year 5780 (2020) has been coined as the year to widen your mouth. It’s interesting that it comes immediately after the year 5779 (2019) which means the year to see the snake in the grass.
This is consistent with what most of us have been experiencing the last decade. We have not been blind to our enemy or the tactics that were hurled against us. Some of us were taught to keep our business to ourselves. Others were told what happens in your house stays in your house. You must understand that a lifetime of this kind of teaching will leave the victim believing that they are obligated to protect the identity of their tormentor.
A gag order is sometimes called a suppression order and is a case that cannot be discussed in public; not even comments. While this is a legal term and is usually enforced by a judge or through legal court proceedings, Satan, your enemy; enforces gag orders on his victims without them even knowing that it is him that’s doing it. He manages to remain hidden in the dark by making you believe that it’s your fault that you went through what you went through and somehow you deserved it. He then goes on to make you feel like it’s in your best interest to be quiet by pointing out all the ways you failed to protect yourself. Even on the days you mustered up enough strength to just think about breaking the silence the enemy reminds you that no one will believe you or better yet who are you to come up against them? Listen, it’s not by happenstance that a gag ordered is also called a suppression order. Every time you were robbed of the right to express yourself or expose your perpetrator the trauma you experienced was suppressed. Emotional suppression is dangerous because it teaches you strategies of how to make uncomfortable thoughts and feelings more manageable by pushing them out of your mind. This is breeding ground for soul takeover by the enemy and usually leaves victims in desperate need of deliverance.
The great news is that the thief has been found out and his power rescinded. This means that whatever power he had over you and your situation in the past has been cancelled!
- • You will no longer see your adversary and then protect him with your silence.
- • You are no longer a prisoner of your truth.
- • You will no longer have to be afraid for your safety, God is your PROTECTOR (witness protection)
You have been granted permission to break the silence and open your mouth wide! HEAVEN BACKS YOU!
A word fitly spoken
is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
How many times have you heard the phrase “ It’s Time to Take the
Blinders Off” uttered prophetically or released in prayer? Hundreds and thousands of times, right?
Although it may seem refreshing or exciting to finally hear someone say you’re about to see when you have felt like you were in the dark, it just may not be the accurate Word for you!
While most of us are in constant prayer about our enemy and the things that seem to contend with us we never consider that God by divine design purposefully hid those things from us for a number of reasons. Here are just a few:
- Blinders keep your eyes in your lane! Looking in someone else’s lane has a measure of delusion to it. When someone has been gifted and graced to do a thing it looks easy to those who watch. Why? Because its a divine enablement. Thing is- if onlookers try to mimic the grace, strength, style, or gifting of another they will soon discover that no matter how much they practice or how strenuous they train they can never do or be the person in the other lane. Just imagine, it was never meant for you to not run. It was just meant for you to not run like them! COMPARISON IS A KILLER!
- Blinders keep you from looking back! When used on horses, blinders cover the rear vision, forcing the horse to look only in a forward direction keeping it on track. We all have witnessed at one time or another a runner who was out front winning but kept looking back at the runners behind them only to loose the lead. Whatever is behind you will catch up with you if you keep looking back. Holy Sprit knows that if you’re allowed to look back you will mismanage momentum and waste time!!! DON’T SLOW DOWN BECAUSE YOU’RE WINNING!
- Blinders keep you focused! If you are prohibited from looking beside or behind yourself you will only become a better version of yourself and not COMPETE with those around you. A horse or runner is usually timed when training as a basis for their personal performance and serves as a target or plumb line to get better, stronger, or faster. If the horse in fact can’t see the progress of the other horses in their lanes, the horse then is competing against his own best time. Listen! Your only competition should be against yourself! Everyday you must strive to become a better version of you.
We can see from looking at another scope or angle of the purpose for blinders that its not always negative to have or wear blinders. Perhaps, you’re not ready to see everything around you or contending with you. There is another whole realm of existence going on everyday in our world that we cannot see with the natural eye.
More often than not, what sounds good and appeals to our flesh only serves as quick fixes and generic words. While God can bring you out of your battles instantly it’s usually in the process where you are made.
The term generic means:
1. characteristics of or relating to a class or group of things; not specific.
- (goods, especially medicinal drugs) having no brand name; not protected by a registered trademark
- lacking imagination or individuality; predictable and unoriginal.
When receiving a Word from the Lord, especially a directional word, it should be the total opposite of what we define as generic. It will be specific to you; not a round about or guesstimating with no real details, it’s origination will be from heaven and its trademark is God. Finally, because the ways of God are spirit and not flesh, His instruction is usually unpredictable. Which means the way you thought you should take is not the way and the way that you thought was the most dangerous or hardest is actually the way. You will find that the Kingdom of God and it’s government is diametrically opposed to this worlds system.
Next time, before you pray or seek to hear a prophetic word about removing the blinders consider that the blinders may not be your enemy but your best friend!